Nutrition Business Consultation
Insurance Navigation Program
Care, Support, and Guidance
The FNC Insurance Navigation Program provides Care, Support, and Guidance to consumers that need specialized nutrition supplements and enteral feedings by working with corporations and medical nutrition companies as a liaison to insurance companies.
- Created to help individuals navigate the maze of insurance reimbursement for nutrition services
- Evolved into a program to determine insurance eligibility for nutritional formulas including infant formulas and enteral tube feedings.
- 6,000 individuals provided with assistance for nutritional supplements and formula over the last six years.
- Build brand loyalty by guiding consumers to access insurance coverage
- Providing a positive customer experience during times of need
- Ensure formulas are filled as prescribed
- Nutrition screening to ensure adequacy of formula
FNC jointly with Fortune 500 companies and health care companies has provided nutrition screenings for over 100,000 individuals at different venues such as health fairs, sports events, cultural events and employee wellness programs. Wellness programs can improve health and bring down health care costs.
FNC can create a wellness program for your company:
- Employee screenings
- On site nutrition counseling with a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Menu development for cafeterias or other venues
Learn How FNC Can Help Your Company
Contact for further information on developing nutrition programs for your company.